The Power Plant…

In 2011, I was having too many issues with my 2.3L stroker engine. After we pulled down the engine, we found issues that needed addressing.

We decided to go for a full billet 2.2L stroker kit with custom pistons. This should enable us to run the engine at higher RPM and for longer periods of time. On top of that, the decision was made to convert the car to a MIVEC head. This should give a lot more flexability in power delivery, and more torque down low where it is needed. A big valve, CNC ported MIVEC head was sourced and installed. What a work of art!!!

Stay Tuned!!

1470483_10151880494116888_1269519754_n 1491056_10151882807516888_1128558319_n AlexKingEVO9 IMG_1275 IMG_1276 IMG_1277 IMG_1278

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s